This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was speedy delete
- 06:53, 22 Mar 2005 RickK deleted Mindree (content was: '#REDIRECT Mindtree')
Deathphoenix 15:25, 22 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Misformatted and mistitled advertisement. Delete. Mgm|(talk) 13:07, Mar 21, 2005 (UTC)
- Comment: Article created by User:Nabler who blanked Wikipedia:Votes for deletion/Mindtree, note the spelling, which as a result got little further votes. Mgm|(talk) 13:13, Mar 21, 2005 (UTC)
- Additionally, both articles contain the same text. Mgm|(talk) 13:28, Mar 21, 2005 (UTC)
- Mindree is now a redirect to Mindtree. Mgm|(talk) 13:32, Mar 21, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Mindree, Mindtree, MindTree, and either remove redirect from or delete User:Mindtree. Then possibly delete the actual user too. Chris 21:09, 21 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. It is an attempt to circumvent VFD. Zzyzx11 01:16, 22 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- On closer inspection, it appears to be a recreation of the article originally at MindTree, which was previously deleted. Perhaps good for a speedy? Chris 02:26, 22 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.